Saturday, February 03, 2007

Decision...

Hi all my friends,
I have a new decision about my blog that i ll write my new posts in english. I want to write in english because i see that some portion of the world miss the chance of reading my blog :))
So, the first thing that i want to say that, we have a wonderful saturday in this weekend. We had a small workshop in OraTurk about the oracle cost base optimizer. And the enjoyest part of this is being together with my friends and sharing the knowledge!
I try to explain the B-tree indexes and clustering factor to my collegues at this workshop. Also i had taken lots of pictures with my 6.0Mp casio camera:) So here i put one of them here..


see you till the next post :)

1 comment:

vecii said...

evet emre bence de çok doğru bi karar, senin bu efsanevi yazılarından bütün dünya milletinin istifade etmesi lazım:P

emre yazdığın şiirleri de bloguna koysan tam süperr olacak:D
nese yazılarını bekliyozz, ama bu seferki fransızca olsun:)